Sparkles


Sparkles.

The wind that breezed through the two of us,
Where did it carry the sadness from?
And the dreams that always shines through my eyes,
Where did it go now?
The sky after I cried, seemed to be more transparent.
-
Their words that always seemed to be sharp,
felt a bit warm today.
I didn’t ever know what is kindness,
Sadness,
Smiles,
and how to talk of my dreams.
So, I mimicked them on everything.
Cause all I knew was pain.
-
We are time-flyers, climbers that runs up the time,
Always wishing to be back at the time we were okay.
Hiding, and getting lost in the times itself.
And never knowing what to do or what to say.
We become something we are not.
-
Cause you’re a flashy crier,
I to try wipe those tears but,
You refused.
I understood as I saw the tears keep flowing.

Crying because I’m happy, laughing because I’m sad.
It’s just because my heart, can finally surpassed myself.”


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Epilog.

Aku Dimana?

Terpatri